Welcome to the WPMS Counseling Page!
Counseling services are available to all students. Many problems concerning both school and one’s personal life can be helped by counseling. Students are encouraged to seek assistance from teachers, school counselors, and administrators when these problems arise. Appointments can be made in the using the Google form below, counseling office, the main office, or through a teacher.
When should you see a counselor?
- When you are having a difficult time making a choice or decision
- When you are having trouble relating with teachers and classmates
- When you are concerned with changes in your life
- When you are feeling pressured by friends to make uncomfortable choices
- When you are having trouble in your classes
- When a school or family crisis has occurred
Click here to make a counseling request!
Students last name A-L: Mrs. Kate Kettler
Student last name M-Z: Mr. John Paul Geniesse
Counseling Secretary: Mrs. Christine Cooper