GRADUATION May 28, 2021
When: 5:00 pm
Where: WPHS Football field*
The ceremony will be live streamed.
Graduate parade to follow the ceremony
*Spectator access to the graduation ceremony will be determined by Teller County CoVid restrictions closer to the day of the event.
In case of inclement weather, the ceremony will be help in the WPHS gym with LIMITED to NO spectators, dependant on CoVid restrictions.
- Graduates will be seated on the Football Field. Attendees will be seated in four zones: Home Bleachers, Away Bleachers, Field A behind the graduates and Field B behind the graduates. The Field seating will require audience members to bring either a blanket or lawn chair to sit on. No chairs will be provided in these two zones. No more than 200 attendees in each zone.
- Students will be issued 4 tickets for attendees. Graduates will receive a code at Check-Out to access the 4 tickets and the zones. Once a zone is sold out of tickets, a different zone to sit in must be chosen. Check-out will begin on Friday, May 21st and end on Thursday, May 27th. Check-out will be from 2PM-3PM on those days.
- In the event of the ceremony being moved indoors, graduates will be given two tickets at Mandatory Graduation Practice on Friday, May 28th at 9AM. Only these tickets with the numbers 1 & 2 will be allowed into the gymnasium (attendees). A decision will be made by 10AM the morning of Graduation on indoor or outdoor ceremony.
- The ceremony will be live streamed regardless of it being indoors or outdoors.
- All attendees (including graduates) will fill out the Covid Screener.
- All graduates will have their temperatures taken.
- All attendees will wear masks and be appropriately socially distanced (spaced) 6 feet apart."