The Registrar and counselors need five school days to process transcript request, letters of recommendation, college applications, and/or scholarships. Deadlines will be adhered to unless there is an extreme emergency. Waiting until the last minute on due dates is not an emergency, so please plan ahead.
HOW DO I ORDER MY WPHS TRANSCRIPT?
If you are currently a WPHS student:
1. Complete and submit your college/scholarship application.
2. Print off the page requesting a WPHS transcript (please be sure this page includes mailing information and your full name).
3. During the school year, submit this request to the counseling secretary. During the summer, submit this request to the Registrar at Central Office. (Five school days notice is required for processing and completion of other documents to be included with official transcript.)
If you are a grad:
1. Access the Transcript Request Form via the link below.
2. Print off form and complete.
3. Fax, mail or email your completed form.
Attn: Registrar at (719) 687-8408
Woodland Park School District
PO Box 99
Woodland Park, CO 80866
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your name, date of birth, graduation year, and the complete mailing address of the college.