Use this to complete a CoVid wellness screener
- Check in will be from 8:10-8:25am; Please arrive early to allow time for the COVID screening
- All testers must complete the SAT/GRE screener before entering the building
- Testing location rosters will be posted on outside windows so that students can look up their testing location before entering the building
- QR codes will be taped to music stands and placed outside the building so that testers can scan and complete before entering the building.
- Testers will check in at the clock tower and staff will verify they have completed the COVID screener prior to entering the building.
- Once they are buzzed in, Staff will perform a temperature check and direct testers to testing rooms
- Proctors will verify the tester’s testing ticket (paper or electronic) and the tester’s ID. Once verified, the proctor will instruct the tester which seat to take
- Only one tester may leave a testing room at a time. Hall monitors will try to watch and ensure only one student is in the restroom at a time.
- Masks are REQUIRED to be worn by all individuals at all times within the building. Masks will NOT be provided, please come prepared.