The theme for Homecoming: Blast through the Past
- Decades will be represented in music throughout the week as well as in Spirit Dress Up Days.
- Class Hallway decorations will also embody the theme: Seniors: 1960s, Juniors: 1950s, Sophomores: 1920s, Freshmen: 1980s
- Parade floats can also be decorated to fit the theme or Woodland Park Panther spirit.
Parade Participation Information:
- In order to participate as a group, the adult responsible to fill out and return to me the Float or Walking Entry Form.
- Then each participant needs to fill out and return to their adult sponsor the Homecoming Parade Permission Form. SPONSORS KEEP THIS FORM.
- If there are horse riders in your group, those individuals must also fill out and return to their adult sponsor the Horse Riders Form. Any horse rider must also have someone behind them to pick up any animal waste. SPONSORS KEEP THIS FORM.
- If your group is not walking, the person driving must fill out and return to Sean Goings at the Administration Building the Approved Driver Form if they are not already approved by the district.
- Lineup for parade begins at 5:45 pm on Midland Avenue in front of Taco Bell. It is first come first served for the line of participants after the band, cheerleaders, grand marshal, and the Board of Directors and district personnel.
- The route of the parade is the same as in the past; Highway 24 from Taco Bell to the Cultural Center.
- Candy is allowed to be used in the parade.
- All of the forms are attached below.
- If you know anyone or a business in the community that would like to participate in the parade please forward this information to them.