IS YOUR CHILD VACCINATED?
(MMR is given at 12-15 months and 4-6 years of age)
- Measles is highly contagious!
- The MMR vaccine is required for school attendance. Unvaccinated students must be quarantined for 21 days if an outbreak occurs within the school district.
- Measles is far more than just fever and rash. There is no treatment and it can cause serious health complications such as deafness, pneumonia, seizures, and even death.
- The best way to help prevent getting the measles is through vaccination!
- The MMR vaccine is safe, over 90% effective, and contains no preservatives.
Call to schedule an appointment.
Teller County Public Health & Environment
11115 W. Hwy. 24, Unit 2C
Divide, CO 80814