Vision: We will grow passionate and compassionate thinkers and doers.
- All children learn at their level.
- Families are a critical component of the learning process.
- Preschool is the first impression of the educational system for most families. We are setting the tone for education.
- Preschool prepares children for life.
- Early Childhood makes a large impact.
- Preschool develops a sense of school, community, and beyond.
- Whole-child emphasis.
- Focus on the child.
Each child will:
- Develop learning behavior
- Intrinsic Motivation Centered
The Preschool program is Woodland Park School District’s Early Intervention Program. It is a developmentally appropriate preschool for children 3 to 5 years of age, including but not limited to children with special needs and children who are eligible for the Colorado Preschool Program (CPP).
Our Preschool team is here to serve you. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on Preschool at Gateway.
Gateway Preschool Handbook