Mrs. Miller's Classroom Goal:
In Kindergarten, we will follow directions, show respect, and persevere when things get tough!
Class Code of Cooperation:
- We listen and follow directions.
- We respect others, our surroundings and ourselves.
- When things get tough, we use strategies to help us persevere.
- We have “I Can” attitudes. We are responsible for us!
Mrs. Walker's Classroom Goal:
In kindergarten, we will behave, exercise, show love, listen and learn.
Code of Cooperation:
- We will try our best.
- We will exercise our brains by learning and playing.
- We will show love with waves, being kind and caring.
- We will listen with our ears, our brains, and our quiet bodies.
- We will practice reading, using chromebooks, math and writing.
- In Kindergarten, we will have fun!
Our Kinder team is here to serve you. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on kindergarten at Gateway.