Mission Statement: Our mission is to empower students and their families with unwavering love in action, guiding and nurturing each student to reach their full potential and become the best version of themselves.
Forwarding each student’s unique design
We, the staff of Gateway Elementary believe:
- first and foremost, Gateway exists for our students, and therefore, they are the basis for all our decisions.
- as stewards of a safe and trusting learning environment, our staff ensures access, opportunity, and equity to all students.
- Gateway’s role is to identify and meet the social, emotional, and academic needs of students first so that they can be the best version of themselves.
- Gateway is an integral part of our Teller County community.
- Gateway staff must be respectful, kind, loving, supportive, and flexible in order to best serve students and families.
- learning is engaging, collaborative, intentional, and purposeful, and learning should evolve alongside our students.
- as an essential part of our community, our students experience a sense of belonging when they feel known, cared for, and loved.