Gateway Elementary provides all children with opportunities to elevate their skills as life-long learners and leaders.
In this place, we will respect, nurture, and empower every child to achieve greatness.
We, the staff of Gateway Elementary believe:
- the success of our school depends on the partnership between students, parents, staff, and community,
- in high expectations for our students to achieve academic excellence.
- all children are to be treated as individuals with equal opportunities for instruction based on their own learning styles and needs.
- education is a dynamic process that requires constant re-evaluation to prepare children for the future.
- curricular and instructional approaches must be balanced and varied, with the goal that each child will acquire the necessary basic skills.
- in the importance of providing a rich learning environment where children are encouraged to take risks and solve problems.
- all children and staff share the responsibility of creating a safe and disciplined school environment.
- all children and adults will be treated with respect, courtesy and kindness, which are taught in cooperation with school, home and community.
Gateway to Greatness (LEARN)
Lead * Empower * Achieve * Respect * Nurture
Gateway Monthly Newsletters
7:20 am breakfast and Open Gym
7:35 am supervision on playground begins
7:45 am school starts
7:50 am tardy bell
2:55 pm school dismissed