We come alongside students and families with relentless love in action to maximize each student's potential to become.
Forwarding each student’s unique design
We, the staff of Gateway Elementary believe:
- first and foremost, Gateway exists for our students, and therefore, they are the basis for all our decisions.
- as stewards of a safe and trusting learning environment, our staff ensures access, opportunity, and equity to all students.
- Gateway’s role is to identify and meet the social, emotional, and academic needs of students first so that they can be the best version of themselves.
- Gateway is an integral part of our Teller County community.
- Gateway staff must be respectful, kind, loving, supportive, and flexible in order to best serve students and families.
- learning is engaging, collaborative, intentional, and purposeful, and learning should evolve alongside our students.
- as an essential part of our community, our students experience a sense of belonging when they feel known, cared for, and loved.
Gateway to Greatness (LEARN)
Lead * Empower * Achieve * Respect * Nurture