III. We believe in a community.
- We believe that education is a partnership and responsibility shared by students, families, school and community.
- We believe in a staff that recognizes the significance, honor, and responsibility entrusted to them. We believe in a staff that respects the purview of the home.
- We believe in families and community who treat staff as our most important asset by respecting their authority in the school domain, and teach their children to do the same.
- We believe that all staff members must be learners, open to new ideas, sensitive to individual needs, and respectful of opposing views.
- We believe that administrative support and leadership are essential components of the community.